This Month's Featured Programs:
Featured Seminar: Critiquing Coaching and Mentoring
1. Setting clear expectations for your employee
3. Measuring to service standards
4. Caring enough to confront
5. Establishing a mentoring program
6. Rewards and recognition
Lynn designs programs specific to her client’s needs. She has developed 300 modules over her last 15 years as a training consultant. Modules can be combined or added to any program to create the ideal session for your company.
Take a walk! Sometimes we forget how effective taking a walk can be.
• Taking a walk with a co-worker instead of going to lunch can often develop a much deeper relationship. Conversations without the distraction of a meal being served and the interruptions that come with it can be much deeper. The outdoors and relaxing environment can put people at ease and simply seems more genuine. You might be surprised at the results that come from a walk with a co-worker. It also provides privacy which is far better than a restaurant or office conversation.
• Take a walk to relax or blow off steam! I can’t think of a better way to calm yourself or refocus than to leave your office environment and simply take a walk. Sometimes it’s just around the block and others… may be longer! One can clear their mind and come up with brilliant ideas by the change of view.
• Let’s not forget that walking is great exercise! I once had a walking partner with which I walked 3 times a week for 45 minutes to an hour. We walked at a great pace and it helped our energy level and discipline towards overall health and eating the right things. What was really interesting is that over a period of time how close we became as with each walking exchange we shared more and more information and developed a very close friendship. This proves the event of walking can in fact deepen a relationship in addition to providing better health.
• While I focused the previous comments on work relationships, don’t forget to walk with your family members. All of the previously mentioned benefits happen with your spouse and children as well. Just being out with nature and spending that one on one time is a great investment in creating a stronger family bond.
And while you're out walking you might just stop and take some sound advice from a tree. (See above)
get your our own custom program
Contact Lynn at 360-319-6776 to schedule your custom designed program.