This Month's Featured Programs:
Delivering the WOW for your Customers!
-Open ended questions to stimulate discussion and build relationships
-Connecting before you "convince"
-Follow Up-Key to your success-The Sale never ends!
Lynn designs programs specific to her client’s needs. She has developed 300 modules over her last 15 years as a training consultant. Modules can be combined or added to any program to create the ideal session for your company.
The Top Ten Ways to Motivate Your Employees
• Personally thank your employees for doing a good job. You may do so in writing, in person or by telephone. In my experience this is not done often enough. Your employees work hard and a simple thank you goes so far and means so much.
• Be willing to take the time and listen to your employees. Listening honors them and shows that you value and appreciate them.
• Provide employees specific and frequent feedback about their performance. Support them in improving performance. Your employees want to do a good job and they appreciate your words of evaluation and feedback.
• Recognize, reward and promote high performers and… deal with low or marginal performers so that they improve or leave. I call this groom or broom! Your high performers want and need to be recognized and they want you to do something about the low performers. The low performers are weighting down the tempo and enthusiasm of your overall team. They are speed bumps. A good leader addresses these and does something about it for the benefit of the overall team
• Provide information on how the company makes and loses money, upcoming products and promotions, and strategies for competing. Employees want to know what is going on with their company. They spend more time there then they do with their family and so it is important for them to know the how, the why and the when.
• Involve employees in decisions especially those that involve them and require their commitment.
• Give employees a chance to grow and learn new skills. Encourage them to do their best. Show them how you can help them meet their goals and be their advocate. Create a partnership through coaching and support so they know they are valued.
• Provide employees with a sense of ownership in their work and their work environment. This ownership can be symbolic for many things. When you feel like you are an owner of the company you have more pride, work harder, and feel better about all that you do.
• Strive to create a work environment that is open, trusting and fun. Encourage new ideas, suggestions and initiatives. Be a learning environment that encourages and praises folks who are moving out of the box.
• Celebrate successes!!! Take time for team and morel building. Meetings should be fun and interactive. They should be creative and fresh.
get your our own custom program
Contact Lynn at 360-319-6776 to schedule your custom designed program.