This Month's Featured Program:
Self Leadership for Challenging Economic Times
-Confidence building initiatives
-Delivering a clear and measurable message
-Inspiring your team
-Coaching for peak performance
-Rewards and recogniton
Lynn has been helping teams and individuals cross their 'goal lines' for 15 years as a top training coach. She enjoys working with rookies and veterans alike in personal 1-on-1 coaching sessions.
The following is the philosophy of Charles Schultz, the creator of the 'Peanuts' comic strip.
Answer the following questions:
1. Name the five wealthiest people in the world.
2. Name the last five Heisman trophy winners.
3. Name the last five winners of the Miss America pageant.
4 Name ten people who have won the Nobel or Pulitzer Prize.
5. Name the last half dozen Academy Award winners for best actor and actress.
6. Name the last decade's worth of World Series Winners.
The point is, none of us remember the headliners of yesterday.
These are no second-rate achievers.
They are the best in their fields.
But the applause dies..Awards tarnish.
Achievements are forgotten.
Accolades and certificates are buried with their owners.
Here's another quiz.
See how you do on this one:
1. List a few teachers who aided your journey through school.
2. Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time.
3. Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile.
4. Think of a few people who have made you feel appreciated and special!!
5. Think of five people you enjoy spending time with.
The people who make a difference in your life are not the ones with the most credentials..
The most money..or the most awards.
They simply are the ones who care the most
Be yourself...everyone else is taken!
Lynn Giuliani, CSP
get your our own custom program
Contact Lynn at 360-319-6776 to schedule your custom designed program.
Credit Unions looking for new ideas and inspiration?
Lynn will be speaking at Washington League's Educational Conference April 16th and 17th. Here's a great reason to come to the Seattle area!
This highly interactive program creates a dynamic forum for networking and sharing successful member service concepts with other credit unions. It is a must for anyone with member contact and recommended for all employees, as every representative has endless opportunities to serve the credit union’s membership.
Those attending will gain valuable techniques to foster a more proactive member driven sales and service culture. You will learn new approaches to selling your products and how your credit union compares with others. Attendees will develop leadership skills as well as improve the skills that increase member satisfaction and support the credit union’s bottom line.
· Move on Purpose
· Are You a Whiner or a Winner?
· Transforming Managers into Leaders
· Networking Reception
· Building Advocate Relationships—In your Credit Union and In your Life
· Discovering Your Sales and Service Creativity Teambuilding Activity
· Be the CEO of Your Life—Charting your Journey
Date: Friday-Saturday, April 16-17
Location: Federal Way
Only $339 if registered by Friday, March 19
Get more details by clicking here