more ways to connect:
This Month's Featured Programs:
Leading your sales team in tough economic times
-prospecting techniques and getting the appointment
-open ended questions to determine points of differentiation
-follow up structure and measurement
Lynn designs programs specific to her client’s needs. She has developed 300 modules over her last 15 years as a training consultant. Modules can be combined or added to any program to create the ideal session for your company.
This is the 5th of 6 articles on Sales Leadership. Hope you enjoy them.
I am often asked for coaching or mentoring topics with regards to selling skills. Hope this list is helpful. Remember as a coach your role is to demonstrate, evaluate, encourage practice through role-plays and recognize. Any of the topics below would make for a great Sales Meeting topic too.
• Qualifying needs
• Asking for referrals
• Selling multiple sales to individuals or companies
• Calling inactive accounts
• Upgrading accounts
• Using probing questions to identify customer needs and problems
• Presentation skills, features benefits and proof
• Quantifying benefits
• Answering objections
• Shortening the sales cycle
• Identifying the decision makers and influencers
• Handling price increases
• Resolving conflict
• Handling complaints
• Handling each call.
• Using sales aids
• Written and verbal presentation skills
Happy Sales to you…..
get your our own custom program
Contact Lynn at 360-319-6776 to schedule your custom designed program.