more ways to connect:
This Month's Featured Programs:
Building a Winning Sales Team
-What leaders need to do – ownership.
-Choosing the right sales team.
-Setting the standards and expectations.
-Pulling weeds if needed.
-Instilling and rewarding high performance
Lynn designs programs specific to her client’s needs. She has developed 300 modules over her last 15 years as a training consultant. Modules can be combined or added to any program to create the ideal session for your company.
Words of Wisdom on Relationships
This month being Valentines month I thought focusing on relationships would be of interest to all. Whether at work or at home relationships are what it’s all about! Hope you enjoy these words of wisdom.
Here are 50 relationship quotes gathered from, Everyday Life Lessons, to help you keep things in perspective and move your relationships in a positive direction.
• In life you’ll realize there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you, and some will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.
• Keep people in your life who truly love you, motivate you, encourage you, enhance you, and make you happy. If you know people who do none of these things, let them go.
• The most beautiful thing is to see a person you love smiling. And even more beautiful, is knowing that you are the reason behind it.
• Choose your relationships wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.
• Some relationships are like glass. It’s better to leave it broken, than to hurt yourself more by trying to put it back together.
• Just because one person doesn’t seem to care for you, doesn’t mean you should forget about everyone else who does.
• Someone else doesn’t have to be wrong for you to be right.
• It is okay to be angry. It is never okay to be cruel.
• Never do something permanently foolish just because you are temporarily upset.
• Silence is often the loudest cry. Pay attention to those you care about.
• We don’t always need advice. Sometimes all we need is a hand to hold, an ear to listen, and a heart to understand.
• It’s not so much what you say that counts, it’s how you make people feel.
• A silent hug means a thousand words to the unhappy heart.
• Don’t mess with someone’s feelings just because you’re unsure of yours.
• True happiness comes from within, not from someone else. Don’t make the mistake of waiting on someone or something to come along and make you happy.
• Don’t choose the one who is beautiful to the world, choose the one who makes your world beautiful.
• If you feel like your ship is sinking, it might be a good time to throw out the stuff that’s been weighing it down. Let go of people who bring you down, and surround yourself with those who bring out the best in you.
• Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth your while.
• Say what you mean and mean what you say. Don’t expect others to read your mind, and don’t play games with their heads and hearts. Don’t tell half-truths and expect people to trust you when the full truth comes out. Half-truths are no better than lies. And don’t ignore someone you care about, because lack of concern hurts more than angry words.
• Good relationships don’t just happen; they take time, patience and two people who truly want to work to be together.
• Jealousy is the art of counting someone else blessings instead of your own. Don’t waste your time on jealousy. The only person you’re competing against is yourself.
• Do not become possessive. The purpose of a relationship is to complement each other, grow together, and achieve your common goals as a couple. At the same time, you must each maintain your individual identity as a human being.
• Don’t ever change just to impress someone. Change because it makes you a better person and leads you to a better future.
• Give, but don’t allow yourself to be used. Listen to others, but don’t lose your own voice.
• You don’t really need someone to complete you. You only need someone to accept you completely.
• Speak when you are very angry, and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
• Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Let it go.
• As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
• Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
• Respect is earned, honesty is appreciated, trust is gained, and loyalty is returned.
• If you love someone, tell them. Forget about the rules or the fear of looking ridiculous. What is really ridiculous is passing up on an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in them.
• Nobody gets through life without losing someone they love, someone they need, or something they thought was meant to be. But it is these losses that make us stronger and eventually move us toward future opportunities.
• Never stop doing little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts.
• The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
• A real person is not perfect, and a perfect person is not real.
• To the world, you might be just one person. But to one person, you might be the world.
• Just because you have a past with someone, doesn’t mean you should have a future with them.
• No relationship is a waste of time. The wrong ones teach you the lessons that prepare you for the right ones.
• The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to move forward is the happiest.
• If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
• Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.
• When the pain of holding on is worse than the pain of letting go, it is time to let go.
• If a friend is in trouble, don’t bother them by asking if there is anything you can do. Think of something appropriate and do it.
• Sometimes it is better to be kind than to be right. We do not always need an intelligent mind that speaks, just a patient heart that listens.
• Be the friend that you want to have.
• Instead of judging people by their past, stand by them and help repair their future.
• In human relationships, distance is not measured in miles but in affection. Two people can be right next to each other, yet miles apart. So stay in touch with those who truly matter to you. Not because it’s convenient, but because they’re worth the extra effort.
• Never neglect the people who are most important to you simply because you think they will always be there. Because one morning you might wake up and realize you lost the moon while counting the stars.
• When someone gives you their time, they are giving you a portion of their life that they will never get back. It’s one of the most precious gifts you can receive. Don’t waste it.
• Good relationships are not just about the good times you share; they’re also about the obstacles you go through together.
Budget time is near
Please be thinking about your 2013 Training Plans. Several clients have already scheduled for this year!
get your our own custom program
Contact Lynn at 360-319-6776 to schedule your custom designed program.